Here is how to make delicious low carb cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting.
Low Carb, Keto Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Ingredients for the recipe:
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 t baking powder
- 3 t cream cheese
- 1/4 stick butter (melted)
- Sprinkle of Stevia or Swerve (for the inside of the dough)
- 1 t Stevia or Swerve
- 1 t cinnamon
Ingredients for the frosting:
- 1 t powdered swerve
- 2 t heavy cream
- 2 t cream cheese
- Optional: 1/4 t of vanilla for more flavor
1. Mix the Baking Powder, Stevia, Mozzarella Cheese, Cream Cheese, Almond Flour, and Cinnamon in a bowl and cook it on high in a microwave for a minute.
2. After all the cheddar has softened, mix the fixings until the point when all is very much joined and smooth. This will chill off the batter a bit as well.
3. Put one egg to the blend.
4. Dump the mixture onto a baking sheet and knead the batter until the point that the egg is completely blended in.
5. Smooth the batter into a rectangular shape with a rolling pin.
6. Dissolve the butter and spread it over the dough.
7. Sprinkle Stevia and cinnamon onto the batter.
8. Roll up the dough.
9. Utilize a bit of string to cut the batter into 15 rolls.
10. Place a bit of material paper in the base or your skillet to line it before heating.
11. Put the cinnamon rolls in a pan.
12. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and heat the rolls for 10 minutes. NOTE: You may need to cook them longer in the event that you cut the rolls thicker. Cook them until the point when they are done in the center.
13. While the cinnamon rolls are heating in the stove, you can start to stir up the icing.
14. Add the cream cheese, heavy cream, and powdered sweetener into a bowl and blend it with a blender until the fixings are smooth.
15. Leave the rolls to cool for 10 minutes before applying the icing.
Don’t forget to save this recipe for later!