The Chinese technique of gallstones ejection from the bladder through the colon is widespread in Asia, and is believed that it prevents the development of cancer.
In China it’s a best-known people remedy that has helped many folks to get rid of the gallstones from the bladder in a better and fewer dangerous method.
The Chinese doctor, Lai Chiu Nan, suggested a totally natural technique of removing gallstones from the gallbladder, that are terribly dangerous — additionally to inflicting pain, they will also result in jaundice and even cancer.
One of the symptoms of gallstones in the bladder is that the sense of strong satiety after meals. you’re feelingthat you just cannot digest food. If things get serious, pain in the liver can occur. If you’re thinking that you have got gallstones, it’s best to use this ancient Chinese technique.
How to eject the gallstones from the gallbladder through the stool:
- For the first five days, enter four glasses of apple juice every day or eat at least 4-5 apples. Apple juice softens the gallstone in the gallbladder. During these 5 days you can eat normally.
- On the sixth day, do not eat dinner.
- On that day around 18 o’clock, take a teaspoon of Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) with a glass of warm water.
- At 20 o’clock do the same. Magnesium sulfate opens the gallbladder ducts.
- In 22 o’clock drink 5-6 tablespoons of olive oil or sesame oil, with as much freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Mix it well and drink it. The oil will lubricate the stones and facilitate their passage.
The next morning you must notice green stones, which usually float, in your stool.
Even if you do not have symptoms of gallstones in the gallbladder, it doesn’t hurt to do this natural therapy since cleanup of the gallbladder cannot hurt you.