The world’s gone mad for the Swedish diet that shows results in no time and it’s very simple to handle. This diet includes a reduced intake of carbohydrates, and it’s principally targeted on taking fats and proteins.
Another good factor concerning this diet is that you just can forget the calories and also the certain hours that are allowed to eat, however what you should do here, is simply stand by the rules.
The Swedish diet divides the foods that you need to eat into 3 groups:
Foods that you can eat :
-All types of meat
– All kinds of fish and crabs
– Eggs cooked in every way
– Vegetables that grow above ground (cabbage, kale, broccoli, zucchini, olives, tomato, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce, avocado, peppers)
– Dairy products exclusively of high fat (yogurt, butter, cream, curd, cheese)
– Nuts (sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, Indian nuts, Brazil nuts)
Foods that you can eat sometimes:
– Vegetables such as beets, carrots and celery
– Fruit. It takes just one day instead of dessert fruit, especially raspberries are very much recommended.
– Chocolate with a high cocoa, 2 times a week (70% cocoa)
Foods that you must not eat :
– Sugar bottled juices, sodas, pastries, cakes, ice cream, muesli and artificial sweeteners
– Cereals and starches (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, chips, cereals)
– Margarine and refined oils
– Alcohol, especially beer
The diet is easy and it doesn’t torture the body and is very suggested in those times once you need to quickly lose weight while not being hungry.