Purslane may be a plant that several people think about it as associate enemy, however what they don’t understand is that herb will bring several advantages for your upbeat. The key lies within the undeniable fact that it’s GMO free, and it’s wealthy in antioxidants and vitamins that are vital for us.
This plant has additionally high quantity of protein which it why with its use you’ll be able to become stronger.
- You might not know that purslane is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, and by that it has the power to prevent stroke, to decrease the possibility of ADHD in children, and autism.
- It’s also rich in vitamin A and it has even more of this vitamin than many others green leafy plants and it protects you from cancer.
- Calcium and iron are also present in purslane and they are highly important for the health of your bones.
- This amazing plant is low in calories and abundant in dietary fibers.
- The richness with vitamin C, magnesium, riboflavin, potassium is just another great thing about this plant.
You can consume purslane in many ways but the most suitable ones are in salads or sandwiches. You can also cook it as steamed, stir- fried, but we definitely recommend using it in salads.
It’s the best to keep it in your fridge for 3 days, and eat it while it’s still fresh. The plant brings the best health benefits when the leaves are green. You must clean the leaves with water before you eat them, so that you remove any dirt from them