Below your ribs, the kidneys are located and they are of a big importance for the human body. The body is able to function properly because the kidneys are filtering 120-150 quarts of blood each day and this will keep the blood stable and it’ll prevent buildup of extra fluids and waste in the body.
Your health will be at risk if you have damaged kidneys, and that is why it is important to know the signs that indicate damaged kidneys and to do something about it.
1.Having metallic taste in mouth – totally different taste in mouth and unhealthy breath may appear if you’ve got broken kidneys as a result of there will be waste deposits in the blood. Also if you the taste of some foods has changed for you and you’ve got poor appetite it will mean that you simply have issues with your kidneys.
2. Changes with urination – What can indicate damaged kidneys are having pressure during urinating, trouble urinating, pale color of urine, foamy urine, dark urine and the need to urinate during the night.
3. Fatigue – Kidneys have function to supply EPO (erythropoietin) and this is often a hormone that helps in production of red blood cells and red blood cells supply the oxygen required for the body. And if your kidneys are broken it’ll provide lower amounts of red blood cells which will result in muscle and brain harm as well as fatigue.
4. Having pain in the upper back – If you have pain in the upper back, especially if it is combined with fever and urinary changes, it means that your kidneys are damaged. What can be indicator for kidney stones or kidney infections are spasms and severe pain.
5. Swelling – What can indicate damaged kidneys are swellings that appear by unknown reason. Since damaged kidneys won’t be ready to take away the waste it’ll cause swelling of ankles, face, feet, hands and legs.
6. Skin rash – Your skin can look unhealthy, irritated and dry if there is a problem along with your kidneys because of the buildup of waste in the organism. This may cause itchy skin and rashes. If the problem for the rashes and itchy skin is damaged kidneys then the lotions and creams won’t solve your problem.