Many people have issues with their wrinkles, blemishes, stretch marks and burns, and that they don’t know how to get rid of them. However, Aloe vera and coconut oil contain several healing properties, however solely a small number of them know that this 2 ingredients mixed along will do miracles for our skin.
This wonderful mixture is ideal for removing stretch marks very quickly.
Another good thing regarding this mixture is that its preparation is extremely easy! You’ll be able to create it at your home and you’ll be able to save plenty of money!
Also we must always mentioned that this mixture is 100 percent natural, and has no side effects!
Aloe Vera is great for:
1. Treating sunburn or burns that are caused from boiling water, fire etc.
2. Preventing or hiding stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes.
3. Calming irritated skin and allergic skin reactions.
4. Natural skin hydration and skin rejuvenation.
Coconut is great for:
Providing a natural shine of the skin
Natural skin hydration
Especially suggested for individuals with dry skin
1. 113 grams of organic coconut (solid form)
2. 113 grams of aloe vera gel. (gel not, juice.)
3. 3-4 drops of any essential oil.(lavender or vanilla oils )
All you’ve got to try to to is to place the coconut oil and aloe vera gel in a tiny bowl and blend them well. After that, stir the mixture for concerning five minutes till you get a bright and homogenous mass. Next, place 3-4 drops of any essential oil and put the mixture in a clean glass jar with a good lid. Store the mixture at a room temperature.
How to Use it:
In order for the skin to soak up all the helpful ingredients, you would like to use this mixture on your skin right after showering because then the pores of the skin are well open.