When you are swelling in the abdominal zone, it is also known as bloating, presents a result of overeating, mostly, but also can show a sign of serious problem, rarely.
The causes can be:
- Ovarian cysts
- Partial intestinal obstruction
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Weight gain
- Air swallowing (a nervous habit)
- Accumulation of fluid in the abdomen (this may be a sign of a serious health problem)
- Gases in the intestine by eating foods rich in fiber (like fruits and vegetables)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose intolerance
There are people who struggle with inflammation, from those we have perfect solution. In addition you can see the recipe and it is effective 100%.
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar (ACV)
First, add the apple cider vinegar into the cup of water and then stir well so that it is fully diluted.
Drink the solution at once and you are all set! Apple cider vinegar promotes digestion, aids weight loss, and it is ideal ingredient for those who are health-conscious.
- Eat slowly and chew your food well
- Consume foods which prevent bloating, such as pineapple, parsley, yogurt probiotics, ginger, and peppermint tea
- Avoid salt, refined foods, fuzzy drinks, sweets, excess alcohol, and fried foods, all of which require harder work of the digestive system
- Engage in some physical activity as it is vital for our overall health. Physical activity promotes better intestinal functioning and it removes excess fluids from the body. Follow a healthy lifestyle as digestion and the overall health depend on it.
Image source: www.healthylifevision.com