A lot of people say that if we don’t use certain muscles long period they will became weaker.
For example when you injure your hand, you do certain things with other hand, and when you start using your injured hand it is very weak.
This case is the same with the muscles around our eyes. If you want to keep them in shape you shall exercise every day. If you are wearing glasses your vision is getting weaker because you don’t exercise.
For this method, you need to follow the instructions given below:
- You will need to avoid hard pressure on your eyes and it is recommended to close your eyes for several minutes on every 2-3 hours.
- It is necessary to implement gymnastics for the eyes, which contains 16 exercises (follow these lines with your eyes)
3. Get rid of your glasses.
4. Implement everyday massage on the specific points:
Get a pressure with light on your eyeball, using the tips of your index and middle finger.
Press the ball softly, you don’t have to feel pain. After that you shall press the points that are given in the picture below.
5. It is necessary to look into distance while walking outside.
6. Drink carrot juice with several drops of olive oil constantly.
7. Rinse your eyes with warm water.
8. Don’t use your PC or lap top at least 2 hours before going to bed.
9. Implement the Indian exercise “Trataka” in order to establish your vision:
Focused look is the best form of meditation. This includes focusing on a small object so you will strengthen of the eyesight and stimulating the third eye. This exercise is called Trataka.
At the beginning of the phase, first thing is to focus on the object, staring continuously, releasing them in order to have your mind concentrated on the symbol with clear thoughts.