You might not believe it, but yes, your nose can say much about your personality and in order to find out whether this is true or not, continue with reading this article.
First of all let us mention that this result is argued by Professor Abraham Tamir, from the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Israel and that the results of this study have been published in the Journal of Craniofacial Surgery.
Look at the image and see which is the shape of your nose and read the information about your character and write down in the comments is it true!
1. The Nubian nose – It is more ‘’unique’’ then the other shapes of noses because of its length. And people that have this shape of nose are very curious and inquisitive. They will never run away from a problem because they always search for a solution. That also makes them very optimistic and they always want to help others.
2. The Greek nose – This shape is ‘’unique’’ because of its narrow length and straightness and its name is from the sculptures of the Greek antiquity. People having this shape of nose are not the type of people that always want to be the center of attention. That makes them not very much open to other people and that is why they have problems with expressing their feelings. But they are very loyal.
3. The Hooknose – Often compared with bird’s beak. People that have this shape of nose are very creative and they are prepared to risk everything just to reach their goals. They always defend their opinions.
4. The Arched nose –People having this shape of nose are in love with their job and spent most of the time working. That makes them more determined from others.
5. The Button nose – The most popular shape. People having this shape of nose always get what they want. They can annoy other people because they are very spontaneous in their decisions. They are also determined people.
6. The Straight nose – This shape represents people with strong character. People having this shape are often calm but if you try their patience they can be really angry. That is making them temperamental and passionate.
7. The Concave nose – People having this shape are very generous and they are always there for the others. If you have a problem, they will always be next to you. But they can be easy offended or hurt because they are very sensitive.
8. The Crooked nose – People that have this shape are good friends and partners because they are really good listeners. They are always down-to-earth and they are very tuned into what they do.