Unhealthy lifestyle, junk food, processed sugars, food loaded with salt, trans-fat and additives and limited to no physical activity all leads to serious medical conditions and has major consequences on our overall health. This has even been proven by numerous surveys and has been revealed to be the main cause of death in the US for the past few years.
This lifestyle is especially detrimental for your cardiovascular system and can cause a long list of heart diseases. If you want to keep you heart healthy you need to start leading a healthier lifestyle and avoid anything that can cause irreparable damage to your health. What does healthy living actually mean? For starters, if you smoke you need to quit immediately. Then you need to keep your weight under control, lower your cholesterol levels and normalize your blood pressure too. Firstly, you need to start eating healthy and be more active physically, and then you can also try out some natural remedies which will help you get your health back on the right track. We’ll share with you a recipe which will give your organism a boost and will lower your triglyceride and cholesterol levels in a very short time.
Here’s what you’ll need to prepare this recipe:
- 1 tbsp. organic ACV;
- ½ freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- ½ tbsp. organic grated ginger;
- 1 garlic clove, raw, organic and grated;
- 1 tbsp. organic, raw honey.
Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend them until they are well combined. Store the mixture in a glass jar and keep in the fridge.
Eat half a teaspoon of this remedy before every meal. If it’s too strong to consume it on its own you can dilute it in a glass of water or add it in a smoothie.
Health benefits of the ingredients:
- ACV– controls your insulin, cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and regulates the blood sugar;
- Ginger– lowers cholesterol and triglycerides levels;
- Garlic– powerful against atherosclerosis and also reduces the blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
- Honey– prevents arterial plaque buildup.
TIP: Always try to eat more good fats instead of processed food!