If you suspect that you or someone else is having a stroke, phone 999 immediately and ask for an ambulance.
A stroke can happen to anyone and it is important to know about the signs and be prepared. It could mean your life or the life of someone you care about
- Balance: The one who has a stroke will lose his balance or coordination
- Eyes: The one who has a stroke will not be able to see normally his vision will be changed, he may be blind or he may see double.
- Face: One part from face may not be functioning normally. May his eye be sleepy, his mouth can change the place.
- Arm: If one person is having a stroke one of his am is not going to work properly. He will feel weakness in the arm.
- Speech: If someone is having a stroke, he will not be able to speak. If he speaks he will not be able to say the word fluently.
- Time; If you or someone that you know has these symptoms you don’t have much time, fast call 999 and help him.
NATURAL WAYS TO PREVENT AND TREAT STROKE: CLICK ON THIS VIDEO: